Websites often have technical barriers that inhibit their ability to compete in organic search. Many are unknown; they take a trained eye and specialized tools to find. Other barriers are known, but are deprioritized due to a lack of proper understanding of their significance or lack of clarity on how to resolve.
Our team has collective decades of experience identifying, prioritizing, and working hands-on with your development resources to resolve technical issues impacting your site.
Examples of technical SEO services and project deliverables include:
- Technical audits, assessing the health of factors that directly impact crawling, rendering, and indexation of your site
- Server log analysis, identifying exactly how search engine spiders are interacting with your site
- Site migrations, including requirements development, site architecture creation, and redirect mapping
- New feature specifications, controlling factors like rules-based indexation logic, schema.org markup recommendations, automatically updating tiered XML sitemaps, and more
- Site speed optimization, including Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) implementations
- Monitoring of technical issues and overall site health